


Pretty much all day I am making a concerted effort to not cuss. But sometimes...it gets difficult. Like when I accidentally bump into a urinal when I'm talking to a patient. And I don't mean a porcelain urinal attached to the bathroom wall, I mean a plastic one, like the picture above. That handle conveniently clips on to the end of patient's bed. The urinal may or may not have pee in it. I also want to cuss when I step into the bathroom stall and see that the phantom hair-leaver has struck again. There is a sick sick woman (I'm assuming it's a 'she') that feels the need to take strands of her hair and stick them on the stall wall. Why? Why exactly? I'm hoping by their length that I can rule out any other origins other than her head, but that doesn't make me feel any better. You're probably wondering, 'Why don't you just go into another stall?' I can't promise that I have a logical answer for that. But here it is: One time I read a magazine article that said that the bathroom stall nearest the door is the cleanest because most people use the one farthest from the door for privacy. And so I persist, day after day. Even though there are only two stalls in that stupid bathroom.
3 comments:
Nice point on the stall thing...I am going to always remember to use the first one now...gross stories!
gross...i'd never heard the stall thing before. i think it might be worth it to sacrifice the first stall though if it has nasty hair all over the wall.
we'll be in AZ for christmas! darn! we're there from the 22nd through new years so if you are here before or after that we'd love to get together! let me know.
we are free to meet up on the 19th at night or maybe saturday the 20th during the day if either one of those works out for you guys. santa cruz is about an hour and a half from us but the city would be a good place to meet up. let us know!
Post a Comment