1. It's still winter (insert your favorite cuss word here).
2. I went to book club last night. We spent about 15 minutes on the actual books we read, then proceeded to talk about racism, my hair, and farting, among other things.
3. Can we talk about Brad Pitt's pervy mustache???
Yuck.4. I was released as Young Women's President and now I get to teach in Relief Society. This means I only have to magnify my calling about once a month, as opposed to twice a week. Also this means I'm actually attending Relief Society for the first time in over 2 years. Also the weekly panic attacks have miraculously disappeared.
5. My mom called me today to tell me about the new bathing suit she got. Soon she's going to send me a picture with her fancy pants iPhone, which I will receive on my POC (piece o' crap) Samsung Go Phone. See how exciting my life is?
6. Dirk has apparently gotten over much of his skittishness at the dog park which he developed after 5 too many stupid grumpy dogs tried to kill him. Now he just plays and has fun again, and it is a beautiful sight to behold. Especially when, once well exercised, he trades standing in front of the TV and whining for sleeping.
7. Today at work there was a box of mystery chocolates. Mystery because you couldn't tell what kind of filling they had. I am an expert at picking the good chocolates out of the See's Candies box, but this was a different chocolatier. Now, try not to be jealous, but in spite of all these obstacles, I managed to find the two delicious caramel chocolates! Score! Also, way exciting!
8. We got our garage door opener fixed. It broke in the midst of the -40 degree arctic freeze, so we were forced to get out of our warm cars, open the garage door manually (I don't have a lot of arm strength, this was difficult), then park our cars, then close the garage door. I know, right??? As Tim said, "I feel like we're such peasants doing it ourselves." Now we're back to Noble status. Hip hip huzzah!
9. Totally fell asleep at my desk today while reading medical charts.
10. Tomorrow I get to go to work! And it's still cold.
Try really hard not to be jealous about my glamorous life.
3 comments:
You are pretty much livin' it up right now! Enjoy!
mmm caramel chocolates...thats what i miss about working, the random stuff that shows up in the kitchen to eat.
you have a garage door? princess.
Post a Comment