Monday, March 30, 2009

Belly up


When your husband says, "Make a sassy face", you make a sassy face.



Here we all are at 14 1/2 weeks! I'm going to ask my doctor if I've gained a little too much at my next appointment, and if she hesitates at all, I'm going to jump in with, "Is it the Golden Oreos?? Or the Butterfingers?"

6 comments:

Carlitabonita said...

Whatever!!! You're not even tubby!
You just look like you had one too many burritos or something!
Are you sure it's not gas??? Maybe you just need some fiber or something!!!

Preggers.... YEAH RIGHT!!


:)

svmama3 said...

Wish I were there to share your golden oreos and butterfingers! You look fabuloso!!!

T & E's Blog said...

You look beautiful!

Ryan and Laura said...

Check you out!...or not. You're not even showing yet. I think it's so funny becuase with the first you're so excited to show and wear maternity clothes. With the second I didn't wear maternity pants (or tops) until I was well past my 6th month- just to prove something to myself I'm sure ;) Hope you're enjoying it! Keep us updated!

Mack Attack said...

Ha ha! I asked my doctor that every week in the beginning and he finally told me to get a grip, that we'd worry about it when I hit 200 lbs. But you look great! I'm so excited for you!

Jenny said...

looking good!