Tuesday, September 15, 2009
All we need now is the baby
I need to center the "Lily" banner that my friend Katie made - I love it.


Ashleigh snagged the rooster picture for us!
Lily drawing by Jess K. and elephant (from Uganda) from Jess G.
Lovely blanket courtesy of Cami and Wendy!

I also want to make a mobile out of the paper hands that people made at my family baby shower, so that will be showing up eventually as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So cute Sara! You did such a great job decorating!... just check out my recent "10 lb..." post to see what it will look like when you have 3 kids...
Can't wait to meet your little sweetie :)
It's good to see she has the full Twilight series on her bookshelf. Tim will read them to her at night.
Way cute. I love the color of the walls in that room with the orange in the pictures.
So cute and SO ready for the little one! Good luck with the last few days and holler if you need anything!
It's absolutely beautiful!!! I LOVE LOVE those storks!!!! Where did you get the cow picture? It's adorable! I would love to have one! And I'm so glad that Lily has the Twilight series in her room. She is all set! Another Edward fan I hope!!
Cute! Doesn't look like a students nursery. Silas's nursery consisted of an alcove in our room that the crib just barely fit in. We put a curtain across it for privacy. His changing table was our bed with a waterproof pad on it. And I sat on our bed to nurse him. Can't wait to see Lily!
SOOOOOO CUTE! Seriously! Love it!
I love her room! Good luck with the next couple weeks! We are thinkung about you!
Post a Comment