What: Polar Bear Plunge
Where: Lake Michigan, -2 degrees with wind chill
When: January 1st, 2010
Why: It felt like the right thing to do on our last New Year's Day in Milwaukee
Tim and Greg submerge.
I know I'm supposed to submerge, but I can't bring myself to do it.
What to do?
Wait for it...
A little sissy splash works for me.
I think I'm crying, and I for sure can't feel my feet.
Still crying.
True pain.
I can see my Uggs!
12 comments:
you are crazy! and you look great in a bathing suit already? I might just have to be jealous about that one.
ok, you guys are nuts. But I love ya for it! Sarah- I cannot believe you had a baby like 3 months ago -- you look FABULOUS! Love all the expression on your faces too. Wish I could have been there... in my long underwear, winter coat, hat, mittens, scarf, and boots.
Matt was sad we couldn't make this year...but I'm glad you two were able to fill in for us. :) And I echo everyone, you look amazing already! I guess I better step it up so we can be "yummy mummies" together. :)
haha...Nice!
OK, you crazy family of mine! You guys are way cooler than me cuz I don't think I could ever do that!
I ditto everyone else, you look hot already in a swimsuit! Go mama bear :)
Awww thanks you guys...you are all "yummy mummies"!
why are you so skinny?? haha just kidding it's probably because you didn't gain 50 lbs while pregnant... you look hot! and lily is looking cute cute cute:)
Oh my gosh, that brings back memories!!! I can't believe you did it to, Sara!!! You are brave! That is something I have no desire to do!!!
what?! that is crazy! good for you. even the "sissy splash" is nuts!
How come Sarah is the only one smiling and where is Prez?
ummm. i LOVE you guys and so glad i am your blog friend now.. u r hot. baby is amazing and I love your family pic at the top of your blog.
ha! i love it! you guys are crazy. and did you know you are not supposed to look good in a bathing suit yet? not fair. where was miss lily?
Post a Comment