Thursday, January 14, 2010

New pictures

Our friends Kristine and Scott were kind enough to meet up with us in Southern California when we were home for Christmas for a photo session. Their little boy Marty is 6 days younger than Lily. Kristine did a great job and got some very sweet pictures of our new little family. Note to self, us pale-faced Rauchs need to wear some color next time the camera comes out. Oh sure, don'tcha know we live in Wiscahnsan and all but our color palette choices did not seem to help. So sorry if our whiteness blinds you.









4 comments:

svmama3 said...

Oh I love all of them. I think your colors are great and you don't stand out as being pale. Lily is so precious and you guys are just the cutesy little family!

Ryan and Laura said...

do you really look that good already? not to mention your adorable little girl is to die for :) You're so good for taking pictures so often! You'll love having these down the road.

The Rauch Family said...

Love them! Lily is just so cute! She & Keilah will have fun at family reunions. :)

T & E's Blog said...

How fun!!!! I just LOVE family pictures like these.

I can't believe how long your hair has gotten!!!