T: When I was a junior in high school I farted so loud in my Spanish class.
Me: Weren't you so embarrassed?
T: No, it was awesome. All my buddies were in that class.
Me: (laughing)
T: Every day we got "oral points" for class participation, and you could get down to -5 points or up to 5 points, and right after I farted, my teacher looked at me and said "Menos tres puntos, Papa Grande" [they got to pick their own Spanish names in class...of course Tim would pick Big Papa].
Me: (laughing harder, while feeding Lily, Lily is now getting a milkshake)
T: That was the same class where the police came to arrest B____ for spending counterfeit money at the cafeteria.
Me: What?
T: And that was the class where B____ would take a paper clip, bend it into a horseshoe, put it on a pencil, then jam it into the electrical socket and blow the circuit for half the school.
Me: (laughing, tears) Did anyone ever find out it was him?
T: No. There would be sparks coming out of the socket in our class. Then one time, we didn't want to go to class, so late the night before we snuck in and put super glue in the door lock. Then when we got there the next day, they had taken the door off its hinges and we still had to go to class.
Me: (more laughing, more tears)
I thought going to an all-girls Catholic high school and ditching Ash Wednesday Mass was fun. And if you're wondering, I have met the illustrious B___, and seen him get pulled on a wakeboard off the top of a houseboat, wearing a ninja mask. Pretty sure he's still single, ladies...
4 comments:
I always wondered if Tim was part of the whole super glue thing. Do any of those stories surprise me...NOPE!!
Aww thank you for sharing that Sara. There is nothing that I love more than a funny fart story! I needed that laugh tonight! :)
Mads and I read this together because she was curious why I was laughing so hard. It's also funny how many more stories there are about Timmy and B! Funny boys! Ask Timmy about my senior class prank when he was a sophmore...haha!
I'd like to meet that Mr. B guy. And Tim's stories do NOT surprise me, although they are funny! I'm glad Tim wasn't the one to attempt to blow a circuit for half the school-- that sounds a little risky! (From an electrical standpoint.)
Post a Comment