Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Hey-oh!
We're back. Maybe you didn't know we went away, but we're back now. Lily and I took an extended and unexpected trip to both Northern and Southern California. I will post some pictures of us while we were there soon, but until then you'll need to be satisfied with these gorgeous shots that our friend Dave took while we were in Utah. It was windy and cold, I was wearing ill-fitting clothes (is this what happens when you become a mom? You look like crap and don't notice until you see the pictures?), but Dave got some really special shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Cute, cute Lily! I've surely missed her chubby cheeks! Glad you made it back and hope you enjoyed your time in California. I thought about you every day last week and always meant to send you an email to see how you were doing, but it always got away from me! So anyway, hope all is well and glad you're back!
These are beautiful! I love the location... where was this?
I'm in love with these!!! That first one is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment