Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dental School Detritus

This is what our bathroom counter looks like now that Tim has cleaned out his dental school locker.


It's really happening. This weekend Tim is really graduating from four years of dental school.


(This is Tim's favorite pose for all forms of ID, and will probably lead to a problematic arrest someday.)

So make sure you are brushing and flossing regularly.

And if you don't want to do that and have some money you'd like to burn, please do come and see Dr. Tim in Albuquerque.


3 comments:

Erin B. said...

Uh, Tim... are you pulling chins in this photo?!? It's okay... I still love you.

David and Shalynna said...

Your husband is hilarious. I'm so glad I know you guys in real life now.

Say hi to Ashley for me. I always think of her when we drive by their place (and that delicious dinner).

JulieAnn said...

LOL that is SO funny!