This is just hilarious! I can't believe she fell asleep like that! Man, my hips hurt just to think about this, and I am a fairly flexible person! :) Anyway, hope she's feeling better and that Tim made it home safe and sound.
That sleeping position is hilarious! I'm so glad you took a picture. She is getting so big! Are you going to come back to Utah to visit anytime soon? The orchard that you took your last photos in is so beautiful and green now! Will that tempt you to come back?
5 comments:
This is just hilarious! I can't believe she fell asleep like that! Man, my hips hurt just to think about this, and I am a fairly flexible person! :) Anyway, hope she's feeling better and that Tim made it home safe and sound.
Oh man, you probably should have a dentist look at that... ;) That's awesome. Can't believe how big Miss Lily is getting!
What a cutie! Does Lily have black fingernails too? Maybe her mom is really a vampire too! Ahhhh!
We miss you!!
Lol! I love her sleep position! And her teeth aren't bad either;)
That sleeping position is hilarious! I'm so glad you took a picture. She is getting so big! Are you going to come back to Utah to visit anytime soon? The orchard that you took your last photos in is so beautiful and green now! Will that tempt you to come back?
Post a Comment