Last weekend we took a road trip to Dallas, TX with a three-fold purpose: 1) Hang out with the Lyman's 2) Pick up Dirk and 3) Meet with our financial planner.
The Lyman's kindly offered to watch Dirk for a month when we told them we'd be coming out in August, so Tim and Seth dropped Dirk off as they drove the moving truck to Albuquerque. Dirk was of course in heaven at Camp Lyman, with his girlfriend, Lucy. I have honestly never seen two dogs that were so in love. They spent a month spooning, licking each other's faces, and were generally inseparable.
We had a great time with the Lyman's and even had an adult night out at a great restaurant, which was topped only by the sweet trolley ride we took around Dallas after dinner. Did I take pictures of these fun things? Of course not. I did snap some shots at the pool on our last day there.
3 comments:
i miss Dallas, that's where I grew up. Your house looks cute and I'm sure it feels nice to start getting settled!
Why did tim leave his tshirt on to go swimming?
Ohhhhh..that was SOOOO fun!!!! I hope you have lots of meetings with your financial planner! And did I tell you that I found out you can take dogs on the trolley? Next time! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment