Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

My friend Jess requested cute Halloween pictures and stories of Lily. We got a couple of cute pictures, but Lily wasn't really that into Halloween this year. We went to a fun party on Saturday night, but she was pretty tired. She's teething and getting over a cold, which means mom and dad were pretty tired too.

I had planned to take her around the neighborhood on Sunday night to trick or treat a little, but she was in bed by 6:45. Then she slept in this morning until 8:30. That's a nice story, if not a cute one. Anyway, here's the little unsmiling peacock.

Yah, awesome windblown hair, I know.

Here's my Prince Charming all decked out for his work theme. Check out the sweet costume Aunt Wendy made. I feel like we should blow this up poster-sized and put it in his operatories with the caption, "Together we can defeat tartar!" Perhaps this is why we have a professional interior decorator for his office.


7 comments:

Kristie said...

Awwww she's so adorable! Wendy is talented!

svmama3 said...

I agree with your poster idea! That is an awesome costume!

svmama3 said...

I love Lily's costume too!

Karisa and John said...

DO IT! Tim would be the most popular dentist around with his own posters. Business would boom.

And I miss that little Lily, she is still darling even when she's not smiling! Benson's been practicing his letters a lot lately, and in one of his ABC books, L is for Lily. (And then there's pictures of lilies.) It always reminds me of you guys, and how Benson used to call Lily "baby Wiwy."

Katie Irion said...

Oh my word Sara. I love the pictures. Lily is simply adorable and honestly, love the picture of Tim. You honestly could put that in his office. Seriously. If he were my dentist I would think he were the coolest!

Unknown said...

Adorable (I'm talking about Lily, not Tim!) :) ha. ha. Actually that's a pretty impressive costume ;)

Stef said...

Hey, I just found your blog. Hope you don't mind me popping in. I love your header picture.
Your littel one is so dang cute!