Anyway...on to pictures of my chubs baby. I never want to forget her adorable baby chubbiness. I love it so much. I will work on a more interesting post at some point, but here's some baby love to feast your eyes on.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Chubby Baby Love
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting more regularly. Things have been a little crazy over here at Camp Rauch, due in part to the fact that Tim's new practice is finally scheduled to open in January! This has meant lots of work for Tim and some for me, although I wish I could be more helpful. I'm sure I'll become much more knowledgeable about dental practices as we go through this process but I'm not a lot of help at this point. We are very excited for this new chapter to begin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man, I say it every time, but Miss Lily is growing up so much! I'm glad she is still chubby and that you have permanently preserved her rolls with pictures. :)
Oh, I love the rolls. My kids don't get much of that so I have to live vicariously through others. Thanks for sharing hers with me. I could, however, share my rolls. But that would just be wrong. Erase. Forget I said that.
cute! cute ! CUTE!
Post a Comment