Thursday, December 16, 2010

Expectant

Well, to make up for the seriously lackluster blog posts and general boring-ness of my blog lately...I would like to announce that I'm pregnant. It's the perfect excuse, right? We are very excited! I'm due on my birthday, June 27th. We are thrilled to welcome a new little one into our lives and can't wait for Lily to be a big sister. If anyone is struggling on the math, I'm 12 weeks along and Lily and the baby will be 21 months apart.

Love to you all!

20 comments:

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

Congrats! Little baby Rauchs are so cute!!! Yeah!

Brad and Lisa said...

Yay! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope you're feeling well!

Chelsey said...

So exciting! Congratulations! Hope you're not feeling too yucky. And, yay, Lily, on being a big sister!

Chelsea said...

Yay! Glad it's out in the open so I don't have to censure my conversations anymore...since all we do is talk about you and how we miss you, ya know. :) Anyway, we're excited for you!

Jami said...

WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats!

Tim said...

what? you're kidding, right?

Ryan and Laura said...

So fun! My boys will all be 22 months apart and so far so good ;) Hope you're feeling well and Lily is being good to you!

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations! How exciting!

noelle regina said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH

JulieAnn said...

Congrats!! How fun. I'm so not ready for another one yet.

Kristin and Guy said...

My sister and I are 19 months apart... and we love it. :) Exciting news! Congrats, guys!

Stef said...

Yay! I love baby news. But sicky isn't fun. Let me know if you need anything.

Shalet said...

congrats! congrats!

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

Yeah we are sooo excited for you!

The Leakes said...

Hooray! Very, very happy for you guys!

T & E's Blog said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's another girl....just a guess....

David and Shalynna said...

Oh we are so happy for you guys!!!!! That gives us another reason to come visit you guys in the future. Congratulations. :)

John and Courtney Houghton said...

congrats! That is a perfect age difference, they will be best friends.

Micah C said...

Wahoo! I can't wait to see another beautiful Rauch (it's a good thing you have such strong genes - kidding Tim).

noelle regina said...

congrats sar bear!