Sunday, March 27, 2011

Because seriously, my 9-year-old sister blogs more than I do





9 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah... where ya been? You'd think you were like 27 weeks pregnant and your husband just opened a practice or something!? Geesh.

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

Lily looks so grown up! Little girl not so much a baby (yeah or sad???) She is adorable as always. The office looks great! Good luck with everything!!

Jared and Tania said...

SHE IS SOOO CUTE! She is staring to look so much like you Sara!!! I love these pix. Thanks for sharing :)

The Leakes said...

1. I've missed your blogs, glad you are back. :) 2. Lily is SO grown up! 3. I am incredibly jealous that you have pictures of Lily outside without a jacket and in a t-shirt.

dana and justin said...

lily looks exactly like you sara!!! very cute!

T & E's Blog said...

Lilly's hair is so long!!! She's getting soooo big!!!

Shalet said...

Cute little girl! I think of you every day!

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...

yeah, give me the link to HER BLOG