So Lily is super gross. She's also absolutely adorable and really fun, but she's real gross. Moldy playdoh that got thrown away in the trash can at the church nursery? She'll dig it out and eat it, no problem. Drinking out of the dog's water bowl? Delicious! Playing with the toilet plunger? Yes please! Yesterday we were at the park and there was some standing water at the bottom of a slide. After watching Dirk try to lap it up, she did the same. Then today I went to get her out of her car seat and she had taken her shoes off and was licking the bottom of her feet. Normally this wouldn't really bother me that much, compared to the toilet plunger. But we had just gotten back from Chick Fil-A, where she'd been playing, barefoot, on the play structure there. Yum.
Here's a family pic for ya. In case you're wondering what book Lily's looking at, it's called "Everyone Poops" (thank you Alison) and she insisted on bringing it to church.
4 comments:
I love when you update your blog. It's perfect because I get to see cute pictures of your little girls, laugh at what you say (and what you say Tim does/said), and feel like we live close or something. Can't wait to see each other again someday. Come visit the South! I'm sorry we never made it work in New Mexico. Someday we'll come, though. Maybe Tim will let me assist during an extraction or something. Those are my favorite procedures!
I LOVE the title of this post! Miss you and your cute kids:)
Funny stuff. Reyna licks her feet too, especially after she has play structure time.
Hahaha, totally. Ben is right behind her. Thanks for writing, I can't believe it took me so long to find it! Ugh... kids are so gross.
Post a Comment