Saturday, March 10, 2012

Colorado

We took a quick weekend trip to Colorado last week and had a blast. We got to stay with my good friend Erin and her husband Nathan. I got to meet her sweet baby Aoife. Looooovvee her! We had so much fun with the Boones.





We also got to visit my stepmom's parents. I haven't gotten to see them in a while and it was so great to see them and show off our girlsies.



We even got to see our good friends from Milwaukee, the Rowans. We are very seriously recruiting/begging them to move out to Albuquerque after Matt finishes his anesthesiology residency in Denver.

I can't believe how grown-up Isabel is. I've known her since she was is utero, and now she's such a big, sweet, smart girl. Amazing.





Lily and Elliot had a fun time reuniting. They were born a week apart. I have fond memories of walking along the Menomonee River with Chelsea when we were both pregnant.





3 comments:

Karisa and John said...

Lucky ducks! And I have fond memories of you pregnant girls singing Indigo Girls for a branch talent show!

Tim and Sara said...

What?! Karisa that totally never happened.

Chelsea said...

Unfortunately, I recall that Menomonee River did NOT induce labor for either of us...and we just got really hot and thirsty instead. :). As for Indigo girls...I can't believe you managed to talk me into that one. It was AWESOME!!!