Welcome to our first attempt at a blog. I have resisted for a long time because I was pretty sure that no one would be interested in our day to day lives before we had a kid, but I'm hoping that our adventures will be somewhat entertaining and that this will be a way for us to keep our family and friends updated. This first post is just a test to see if I can do this...
Monday, September 8, 2008
I'm nervous...
Welcome to our first attempt at a blog. I have resisted for a long time because I was pretty sure that no one would be interested in our day to day lives before we had a kid, but I'm hoping that our adventures will be somewhat entertaining and that this will be a way for us to keep our family and friends updated. This first post is just a test to see if I can do this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!!!
Erin and Todd
Fun! Can't wait to read about your lives! I feel so far away from you guys! Love you!
Post a Comment