I got tagged by Ashleigh.
A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1. Milwaukee VA (work)
2. The dog park
3. Mayfair Mall
4. My lunchbox (I eat a lot during the day at work)
B) Four people who email me regularly.
1. Erin, my friend deployed in Iraq
2. Facebook
3. My dad
4. Tim
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. Gus's Sandwiches
2. Comet Cafe
3. Taco Temple
4. Anywhere that has good sashimi
D) Four places I would rather be right now:
(No particular order)
1. Santa Cruz area
2. Newport/Huntington Beach
3. Palm Springs
4. Hawaii
F) Four TV shows I watch
1. Monday, 24
2. Monday, House
3. Tuesday, Biggest Loser
4. Thursday, The Office
2 comments:
Are those restaurants in 'waukee? Because I haven't heard of any of them. Taco Temple sounds like fun. (Or Taco Town, or whatever it was called.)
Taco Temple and all of its deliciousness is in CA, as is Gus's. Comet is on the East Side. I haven't really found too many places I L-O-V-E here.
Post a Comment