Sometimes I like to call my husband about really important things, which is how this conversation came about today:
"Tim, I wanted to tell you that I found the genuine jalapeno poppers at the ghetto Sentrey today when I went there to buy eggs."
"Cool. That um, really turned my whole day around."
"I know! So, I mean, something to live for."
"Great, well, maybe those will hit the spot for you."
"Yeah, or we could have some when you get home as a snack."
"Yeah."
"Yeah."
"'K well if anything else that's really important comes up, call me."
"Yeah, I will!"
"Bye."
"Bye."
(I'm sure we said "I love you" but I didn't want to gross you guys out.)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're hilarious!!!!!!!!!
That is a great conversation! I was laughing just picturing Tim's answers to you...hahaha!
I love it, Sara! kaleb and I have conversations like that ALL the time. That is definitely real life...not all hollywood romance...is it?
i can definitely relate to that! when chris calls on his lunch i always try to think of interesting things to tell him but rarely succeed. i end up telling him about the contents of kate's diaper or something...
Post a Comment