It's 2 am. When I lay down I can feel my nose dripping into my ear. No really, I can FEEL it. I thought I was so smart getting to 5 months without a cold.
Hmmm...feels better when I sit up, except that I'm tired and now that I'm awake I'm hungry...but nothing sounds good.
I will NOT be going to work tomorrow.
Checked all the books and...no drug relief.
Oh one of them did recommend though that if I feel up to exercising it could make me feel better faster. ISN'T THAT HELPFUL. Remind me to burn an effigy of your MALE editing doctor when I'm feeling better.
Reyna, let's talk Afrin, at a decent hour tomorrow.
Until then, I'm turning on a Paul Walker movie I Tivo-ed. I'm sure Tim won't mind if I take comfort in Mr. Walker while Tim tries to get some sleep before his final in 6 hours.
Ughhh and hopefully we have some Ramen left.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
GIRL- and a redhead for sure! I was hoping Cassidy would have red hair... I guess she is still bald so there is still hope. Hang in there- I shed a tear for you...colds are the worst in pregnancy.
And did you say Paul Walker? I have been known to enjoy a Mr. Walker movie myself on occasion. So what movie exactly???
You know, if they say an occasional glass of wine is okay, then an occasional swig of Nyquil can't be all that bad! I did it and my kids turned out okay. :)
Post a Comment