Friday, June 26, 2009

Hello, best friend

These never leave my side anymore. The other day cereal gave me heartburn, which I didn't know was possible.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I feel your pain! Just wait until water gives you heartburn, that really sucks. Pepcid pills work well too, you take them once or twice a day, instead of popping tums every 30 min! I hope it gets better!

Ryan and Laura said...

You have to try the mint kind. At least you feel like you're just enjoying a breath mint or something. I finally had to go for prescription heart burn med. The best news is that the heart burn goes away the second you have your beautiful baby....then you have a whole new set of troubles...I mean FUN :) Hope you're doing well.

Micah C said...

After enduring heartburn for two pregnancies, I finally wised up with number 3. Ask your doctor - he can make it all go away!!!