Monday, September 28, 2009

I really like my husband - like a lot






Today I woke up to this email from Tim:

Ms. Rauch,
You are cordially invited to join me for a relaxing evening of fine dining at the historic Anvil in Cedarburg. As a memorial to the end of our run as "just" Tim and Sara I wanted to treat you. I thought you might want to take it easy with a light dinner on Tuesday night, so thought tonight would be better.
Please RSVP at your convenience.
Graciously,
T. Charles Rauch

I responded:

Mr. Rauch,
I humbly accept your offer.

Fondest regards,

Mrs. Rauch


Love him.


8 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a great husband Ti is. Matt couldn't stop laughing last night when he described the photo shoot yesterday. Glad to see at least some of the pictures were appropriate for the blog. :) Can't wait to meet Lily...it's been a long time coming! :) If you want to hit the farmer's market with me tomorrow, let me know...maybe we can get Lily here sooner! (Or at least start helping me progress time.) Ha ha

Ashleigh said...

And I really like both of you-like a lot!

Cami and Billie said...

awww, you are both lucky to have each other!!! You are a very cute pregnant lady, can't wait to see pictures of Lilly this week!

svmama3 said...

Tim, you are such a cute husband! It makes me happy that you are both so wonderful! I can't to see pics of Lily...I am dying out here!

Sara, going past the due date is terrible, especially when everyone is telling you that she could come 3 weeks early and still be healthy. Then, it turns into a month (or more) of, "today could be the day" :) Hang tight, Wednesday is almost here and enjoy your elegant evening as just "Tim and Sara!" Love you guys!

Katie said...

How Sweet! Hope you had a wonderful dinner:)

T & E's Blog said...

Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry!!! That is sooooooo sweet!!! I'll have to show this post to Todd and give him some hints!!!

I love that Dirk is in the background of the last picture like "what's going on mom and dad?"

noelle regina said...

induced labor tomorrow.
good luck.
can't wait to see pictures.

The Leakes said...

What a sweet husband! I hope you enjoyed your evening out! And, just got the email about Lily, she is perfect! Congrats to you both!