Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lily Margaret Rauch


Born 9/30/09 at 11:37 A.M.

8 pounds 3 ounces, 20 inches long

11 comments:

Micah C said...

Beautiful!! Congratulations!

The Andelins said...

What a cute girl!! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear how everything went. Welcome to the world Lily!!

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

Awe...PERFECT. :)

Ryan and Laura said...

Yay baby Lily :) Hope she got here safe and quick! Look forward to getting to know this angel.

JulieAnn said...

Yay! Congrats. I hope everything went smoothly!

Scott and Kristine said...

She's beautiful! We are so happy for you!

T & E's Blog said...

I totally see Sara in this picture. I want to bite her cheeks!!! What a cutie!!!!! How fun to finally have her here!

ghghgh said...

Way to go kids! Lily you look like you've got mom and dad wrapped around your fingers already.

Kay Winkelman said...

Tim and Sara,

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Jenny said...

congratuLATIONS!! (yes i meant to cap the end of it to show my excitement). those are THE BEST cheeks. i LOVE the name. when baby excitement dies down you will have to blog the labor story for those of us who enjoy them :)

hope all is well! she is darling! xoxo

Mack Attack said...

I love those cheeks! She's beautiful! Congratulations!