What were we thinking laughing and talking about not swelling, like we were immune? I am so swollen and puffy. This is so gross but Scott was rubbing my feet and when he squeezed my heal water came out! Just had to share the grossness with someone. Sorry I aided in jinxing you with the evil Retaining Water God. Good luck and almost there
It looks like that's the only part of you that's swollen. You look GREAT!! Can't wait to see what your cute little one looks like. Having kids is so amazing...even when it is a pain in the butt and you don't sleep all night (like my night last night). The odd thing is- it just makes you love them more. You will be such a great mom.
4 comments:
What were we thinking laughing and talking about not swelling, like we were immune? I am so swollen and puffy. This is so gross but Scott was rubbing my feet and when he squeezed my heal water came out! Just had to share the grossness with someone. Sorry I aided in jinxing you with the evil Retaining Water God. Good luck and almost there
It looks like that's the only part of you that's swollen. You look GREAT!! Can't wait to see what your cute little one looks like. Having kids is so amazing...even when it is a pain in the butt and you don't sleep all night (like my night last night). The odd thing is- it just makes you love them more. You will be such a great mom.
Kristine - I know, I KNOW, how foolish we were!
Laura - Thank you! I am really excited.
Oh you cute cute prego mama u are! Plz let me know when Lily joins our family! Love you guys!
Post a Comment