Friday, September 25, 2009

Will Someone Please Get This Baby Out of Me

40 weeks + 1 day

7 comments:

Reyna said...

Soooo close. Hang in there! I know your pain. We're rooting for you!

Ryan and Laura said...

oh man Sara! I'm sure you've been told it's normal for first time moms to go past their due date. Was it you that said you were going to induce at a certain point? Whenever it is- I'm excited for you!

Katie said...

Oh Sara!! I know each hour must be crawling by... Your reward in the end will be so worth it! I am so excited for you mama!

T & E's Blog said...

oh my gosh, you look awesome!!! You are so skinny and then have a HUGE basketball!!!! Or maybe a beach ball. Is that bigger?

Scott said...

Hang in there! You can do it...

Ashleigh said...

My guess is that she is afraid of Tim...who isn't??

Echo said...

Hey Sara-I'd try screaming UNCLE if I was you!! That always worked when I was being tormented by my brothers! :) You look great though! I'm sure Lily is just getting some beauty rest for the big day-she's got a gorgeous Mommy to compete with you know!!