See Chicago. See the Rauchs enjoy Chicago with the Malleycats.

See Lincoln, Eloise, and Chanel. Lincoln and Eloise respond not only to their own names but also "Malleycats!" and "Twinkies!" They are twins. Soon they will be potty training, and when they go #2 in the toilet, they get to talk on the phone to Buzz Lightyear (Lincoln) and Princess Belle (Eloise). Me and Tim get to do the voices. Score! Do Princesses say "poop"?

See Tim and Lily enjoying the Shedd Aquarium

Very cool pool with Lake Michigan in the background.

See Seth try to eat Bennett's head.

See Chanel. Chanel watched Lily for us on Friday night when we went to a Bulls game. As I attempted to give her lengthy and ridiculous instructions for putting Lily to bed along with 25 emergency numbers, she gave me a big smile and said, "Just so you know, I'm not calling you, even if the house is burning down. So go out and have a nice time." And that's why we love her.

See cute Bennett.

See Oliver and Lily hopefully forming an early love connection.

"C'mon Lily, you know you want to be a Malleycat!"

See Reyna. I am still thinking about the steaks she made us with blue cheese butter on them. That's right. Blue. Cheese. Butter.
See me diggin' on my Nutella crepe. I eat an unhealthy amount of Nutella daily.

Malleycats, we had a great time.
1 comment:
First of all, your hair is adorable right now...love it! Secondly, looks like a great time!
Post a Comment