
All the cool kids are talking about that newer show, "Community", so Tim and I decided to give it a try the other night. As we're watching it, I said, "That girl looks like this girl I went to middle school with...look up who that is." Well what do you know? It's Alison Schmerhorn! She goes by Alison Brie now, and I guess she was also on that show "Mad Men" as well. She was a year ahead of me in school and good friends with some of my friends from Church. I realize this would be a cooler story if we were best buds, but... So anyway, for all you Community fans, Annie is really Alison, and I knew she was a star when I watched her lip synch Lovefool by The Cardigans at our middle school lip synch contest.
1 comment:
When I was at home with Jenny I watched the show, and said the same thing! :) I had the same memory of her. How funny!
Post a Comment