I had the best time with you guys. I wondered if you and Tim would live up to the high expectations I had of you (David adores you both and always spoke so highly of you two) and you exceeded them! :)
I really hope you like the photos. I think they are amazing.
Here's to seeing each other more when you move to New Mexico. Arizona for Thanksgiving maybe?
2 comments:
ALWAYS.
TELL me where you got those glasses! Adorable.
I had the best time with you guys. I wondered if you and Tim would live up to the high expectations I had of you (David adores you both and always spoke so highly of you two) and you exceeded them! :)
I really hope you like the photos. I think they are amazing.
Here's to seeing each other more when you move to New Mexico. Arizona for Thanksgiving maybe?
Post a Comment