Saturday, May 29, 2010

Parenting Skillz

I've been loving having Tim around the house lately now that he is done with school. He was keeping an eye on Lily the other day while I was showering, and after I got out, this is what happened:

Me: How's my little girl doing?

Silence

Me: Tim?

Gurgle from Lily

Me: (a little louder) Tim?

Tim: Yeah, what?

Me: You were totally asleep!

Tim: What? No I wasn't!

Me: Yes you were! I can't believe it!

Tim: No I wasn't! I was just laying here...looking at Lily....

Me: While you were sleeping!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ha! Similar scene at this house... husband asleep with his face pressed on his book, Cassidy running rampant with wipes strewn about the house.

Perhaps the reason why we are the moms and they are the dentists!

T & E's Blog said...

Ha!!! That sounds all too familiar!!!!
Or... "what? She likes watching football!"