I know, I know, it's been far too long since I've posted. We're in Albuquerque, NM now and we just got back from spending a fun-filled week in Santa Cruz with all of Tim's family. Here are some pictures of our house, which looks exactly like several other houses in our neighborhood.

This is the room you see when you first walk in. I've neglected posting for so long because I wanted to have our house perfect, with all of our pictures up but then I remembered...I don't actually care that much. So here is our house is all of it's messy glory.

This is the living room, with a fireplace!

And here is the kitchen and dining room. I am loving all of our counter space.

Our backyard is truly a gem here in Albuquerque, because we have grass and trees.

If you don't believe me you can check out our neighbor's yard. Different shades of gravel.

More postings to come!
8 comments:
I suppose I should be happy to see pictures of your new place, but it just reminds me that you aren't HERE anymore. In fact, last night Isabel said, "Can we go over to the doggy Dirk's house for dessert?" Not sure why she thought she'd get dessert there, but she was sad when I reminded her that you were gone...me too... :(
ooo. i love your place! so cute!
Could they have made the front of the house more monochromatic?!?! Love the inside... looks very roomy and nice. Great back yard too! Hopefully we'll get to see it in person some time.
Love it! It looks nice and open. And for a split second I thought the back yard could have been in Rhinelander. darn.
So fun! I actually stayed the night in Albuquerque three weeks ago when my mom and I were driving across the country. Were you guys there then??
Wow! Look at all that space, lucky you! And, nice backyard, so green! Hope you had fun with Tim's family and that you were able to get some sleep! :)
if it makes you feel any better, Mike and I have lived in our house for over two years and have no pictures anywhere.
I didn't know that you moved to NM! Is Tim practicing dentistry there? I love you house and your huge backyard.
Post a Comment