Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How Lily spends her days...

She is starting to get better about this, but now that she's pulling up to stand on things, she gets a little freaked out when she realizes that whoa, she is kind of high up, whoa, she doesn't know how to get down, Mom help!

Taking naps and being ridiculously cute and happy when she wakes up.

Playing in her backyard.

Chilling in her basket so that mom can blow dry her hair.

Walking the dog.

Stealing (or sharing) the dog's bed.

Getting into EVERYTHING.

Sometimes there's some days like this...

That one time resulted in this...

It's a good life.

3 comments:

The Leakes said...

Ah! I love Lily! She has grown up so much! It made me laugh when I read that she gets freaked out when she is standing up; I can just see her little sad face-too cute!

Katie said...

Ohhhh she is getting so big! And looking more and more like her beautiful mommy-- I totally see it in her eyes now!

svmama3 said...

Ummm, I love her and could eat her up right about now. Wish I was getting a lily fix like some of the fam is getting soon. Love you!