Eating up my Lily in Santa Fe. Lots of fun shopping and art galleries, and I got a great pair of little gray boots that made me excited for Fall and even Winter.
HELLO??? Where are the boots?? I picked myself out a nice pair of cowboy boots for my birthday last time my mom took me shopping... I will think of you when I wear them:)
Lily is getting so big...and I can't blame you for kissing up those cheeks!! I like that she has your keys, Audrey loves to play with mine, and she's usually the safest place for them cause she does not like to let them go! You look great, hope you are enjoying your family time!
4 comments:
HELLO??? Where are the boots?? I picked myself out a nice pair of cowboy boots for my birthday last time my mom took me shopping... I will think of you when I wear them:)
Oh and I think you are allowed to get excited for winter when you live in NM. As for me. Not so much.
Lily is getting so big...and I can't blame you for kissing up those cheeks!! I like that she has your keys, Audrey loves to play with mine, and she's usually the safest place for them cause she does not like to let them go!
You look great, hope you are enjoying your family time!
I want to go shopping and I want a pair of gray boots!!! Enjoy it for me. Miss you.
Post a Comment