Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today

Things I need to do today:
1. Clean the whole house before we leave tomorrow for AZ
2. Do all of our laundry, and fold it

Things Lily wants to do today:
1. Not take naps
2. Make messes

What we will actually do today:
1. Get the heck out of the house

What I wish I had:
1. A pool
2. A housekeeper

What Lily is doing while I type this:
1. Opening and closing all of the cupboards in the kitchen, and laughing as they slam

What this will progress to:
1. Getting into my glass measuring cups
2. Tipping the dog's water bowl over

What I am doing right now:
1. Sighing and wishing that I had brushed my teeth and put on deoderant when I had the chance

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a few more- it only gets easier. :)

dana and justin said...

Love your hair! This is hilarious. Milo rarely has access to his food/water now because it was creating too much of a problem. I guess he'll have to starve!

T & E's Blog said...

that sounds very familiar....