Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Family Pictures

We needed some updated pictures for marketing for Tim's practice and for his practice website (http://smilesabq.com/) so we had some taken on April 30th. Lily is going to have her own spot on the website called "Lily's Tips for Tots" with advice on caring for children's teeth and there will also be a maternity spot with advice on oral care during pregnancy, so I got to be the model for that. Frank Frost Photography did an amazing job, especially with getting some smiling ones of Lily that we will always treasure. Enjoy!
















12 comments:

The Rauch Family said...

Those are great! And you get to ride it off as a business expense, hee hee.

Jenny said...

what a good looking family!

svmama3 said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE those! They really captured Lily's amazing cuteness! Can't wait to see you all!

miche said...

those are da"h"ling photos!!

noelle regina said...

they are soooo good. i love em bear. you look fabulous. (and i forget how handsome that little timmy is!)

Shalet said...

Looking Absolutely Fabulous! Love, love love the pics! How are you feeling? Miss you.

Katie said...

You found an awesome photographer! Your eyes just sparkle... oh and your teeth too, Tim. Lily is getting sooo big! Wish I looked that good pregnant, Sara! I wonder if I could talk Andy into a trip to NM for a visit and photo shoot...

The Andelins said...

Oh my goodness! Sooo cute!! Miss Lily is getting so grown up!

John and Courtney Houghton said...

Great pictures! Who wouldn't want to follow those tips for tots with that cute face. :)

Mary Thomas said...

Hello, Sara! Random follower here. Thought I would send you this link to a post I wrote about your blog. Sorta. I wanted to make sure it was okay before I outed you and your hysterical writing, so for now I'm keepin it on the DL. Hope you like it! http://scottnmary.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-always-feel-like-somebodys-watchin-me.html

Ashleigh said...

Did Timbo get new clothes. He looks smashing. Maybe that's just because he's next to you and Lily. K, fine, you all look great. I miss you and will try to come soon!! When do you want me??

T & E's Blog said...

Would it be weird if I had one of those framed in my house? I LOVE them!