Saturday, October 25, 2008

My dad is funny

I was talking to my dad the other day and he was telling me about my little sister, Jamie, who is seven years old. This was the story he told me:

"Well, the big trauma last night was that her slinky got tangled, and she couldn't get it untangled. So I helped her, and then it was kind of deformed. So then she was crying and crying and, part of the problem is, Jamie kind of thinks the slinky is alive. And I can't blame her, because I kind of put that idea in her head. I talk to the slinky, ask it what it wants for dinner, tuck it into bed... So I think we're going to have to euthanize the slinky."

3 comments:

Alison said...

This is really really funny. The delayed reveal is PERFECT

Mack Attack said...

I am so happy to be a part of your blog. And I love reading your work experiences, since they will soon be mine. I hope you guys are doing well!

Ryan and Laura said...

Thanks for the comment Sara! Glad you found the blog. I need to put up some fun Halloween pics soon. I hope you two are doing well. I'll look forward to keeping updated on your life :)