Wednesday, April 15, 2009

'Burque

Over Easter weekend we went to visit Tim's Aunt Wendy and Uncle Pat in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Tim's mom and sister, Ashleigh, joined the fun, and it was quite the Southwestern shindig.



Meet Aunt Wendy.
Meet Uncle Pat.
Meet some strange people in Albuquerque.

See us act silly. (Is Tim's mom kind of trying to be silly/sexy? Should I take this picture down? Tell me if I should take this picture down.)


See us look cute.

See Ashleigh check out the baby bump (ain't no thang).

See Tim and Pat pose.

We love these people.

Do you kind of feel like you were there?

6 comments:

svmama3 said...

I don't really feel like I were there, but I do Wish I was there with you all! Looks like fun! Cute tummy!

John and Karisa said...

Oh, it looks so warm. Everyone was wearing tee-shirts! I'm so jealous. And I love the southwest feel with the turquoise and red rock and the dirt roads. Fun! Maybe you guys should move there after dental school-- we'd definitely visit.

John and I listened to 2 minutes of The Devil Wears Prada before it got vetoed and we turned on a John Grisham book instead. Oh well. Maybe I'll just rent the movie.

We missed you at the birthday party, but Katie and I figured you had some pregnancy-related-not-feeling-good thing on Monday night. Too bad about the migraine. You missed out on a wild game that involved 6 feet of bubble tape.

Wendy said...

We enjoyed your visit so much. Come again when you can stay longer... like move here. Could be fun! Wendy

Tim and Sara said...

Yes, Wendy, yes!

Alison said...

oh man getting caught up on your blog is the best thing ever! i love the jazz flute, dirk sitting on laps and these great pix! I did however forget that I had put my meatballs in the oven and now I have no idea how long they've been in there. MEATBALL RUINER. love you

Mike said...

haha...the random couple on the bench made me laugh. Looks like fun...if you move there you should bring Greg's jeep...I heard they have cool jeep trails.