Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On a happier note...

In one week from yesterday we get to find out the sex of our baby! Hopefully, that is! I'll just be very excited to "see" the little bugger again. Anyway, comment with your guesses of girl or boy...also, will we have a redhead???

Back to, "Eight Below". Such bad acting. But such nice eyes.

7 comments:

Megan said...

I think baby's hair will be black for a while. :) My Sara is a red head... I don't know where it is from.. but it is cute! I am hoping for a girl... Just cause they are so cute to dress up when little, the shopping is better.

Tim and Sara said...

Megan!!! You need to blog more and post more pictures of my namesake! I want to see the red hair!

svmama3 said...

My vote is that you will have a red-headed girl, BUT I am secretly hoping for a red-headed boy. And after having 2 girls and a boy, I have to disagree with the last comment...I LOVE shopping for my little man more than the girls (although, finding little dresses is super fun!).

Oh yeah, I also hope for a boy so you can have all my to die for boy clothes (as long as they are not stained)!

Tim and Sara said...

Ooohh now I am hoping for a boy so we can get those clothes, Em! I love Evan's style!

Cami and Billie said...

I am feeling girl, nothing to back that up, just a feeling. Possibly blonde hair?

Ashleigh said...

I'm gonna have to say that after talking to Timmy today I hope it's a boy. Your girls will be grateful to have an older brother look out for them. Although it may take awhile to figure out why they're grateful. I figured it out by the time I was 25. Better late than never. Right?!?!

Anna said...

Team Hassell thinks it's for sure a boy. We just are getting that vibe.