Monday, July 27, 2009

Getting closer...

This was taken at church a couple of weeks ago. I'm due September 23rd, Chelsea is due first week in October, and Jess is due first week in November. AND ALL OF OUR BABIES ARE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS, of course.


Just in case you needed another angle to appreciate my enormity. I totally thought dresses were going to be the way to go when pregnant, and they are really easy and comfortable, but I swear they make me look 10 times bigger. Guess what? I don't really care anymore.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys all look so dang cute! Yes, dresses make pregnant people look bigger. However, I don't think you look big at all...I would have totally worn dresses if I looked as cute as you in them. I DID look big though. I hated going to church from month 7 on because there was always some older woman who would tell me how large I was in a round about way..."You're blossoming!" "Is the doctor worried that your baby is huge?" "How much weight have you gained?? Don't worry, I gained 60 lbs with my daughter". etc. I could count on at least a couple of these every week.