Tim is growing out a mustache again. Tim knows I hate the mustache. Tim continues to grow the mustache. The following conversation ensues:
Tim: Bear [this is me if you didn't know], today someone totally said to me, "Hey Tim, that mustache makes you look like a rancher [this is his idea of convincing me that the mustache is cool]".
Me: I'll need that person's name and phone number to confirm.
Tim: What? No, I don't know what their name was.
Me: Sorry then I don't buy it. Never happened.
Tim: Dirk likes my mustache.
Me: Dirk also likes to sniff butts.
Tim: Yeah, so?
Me: And lick his own weiner.
Tim: He might be onto something there.
4 comments:
Tim that mustache is pretty cool. Stephen is in the process of growing his very own molester-stache. He calls is his 'Three Musketeer' stache. Well it definitely doesn't compare but I guess its fun sometimes to grow (i have no idea why).
Hope all is well!!
Tell him he can have it til the baby comes. Because after the baby comes if he doesn't shave it people will probably freak out and think he's a child molester...stealing your beautiful child.
noelle
801. 473. you know the rest
i like tim's mustache. it makes him look like a rancher.
and i think dirk's weiner lickin shows his flexibility.
HAHAHAHA
But really, don't encourage him Noelle!
Post a Comment