This Christmas was also really special because I got to see both of my parents' families. This doesn't usually happen as my mom lives in Northern California and is a 14-hour drive from my dad's house in Pasadena. In spite of my parents being divorced and remarried, they are wonderful about coming together for some blended family time for us kids. I wish that my brother, Chris, and his wife Cindy could have been there. Here are some of my favorite pictures of my family with Lily.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
These are a few of my favorite things
This Christmas was also really special because I got to see both of my parents' families. This doesn't usually happen as my mom lives in Northern California and is a 14-hour drive from my dad's house in Pasadena. In spite of my parents being divorced and remarried, they are wonderful about coming together for some blended family time for us kids. I wish that my brother, Chris, and his wife Cindy could have been there. Here are some of my favorite pictures of my family with Lily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, good job getting a pic of everyone with your little beauty! Very fun!
Post a Comment