Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

to be exact, it's -13 with wind chill. This means it's probably not a good idea to take the baby out. We are sitting in the house all day, which might not be so bad if, while the baby's napping, I could look outside through our windows. Thanks to my bark-happy dog, those blinds are shut so as not to tempt Dirk to bark at a passing car while Lily is trying to get her nap on. Staying inside all day makes me notice every speck of dust, any items out of place, and of course the ridiculous amount of cat and dog hair that is everywhere in spite of my cleaning efforts. Also I have been particularly focused on Dirk's problematic dandruff today - it's really grossing me out. I gave him a bath, in our bathtub (remember the -13 degrees?), which means there is now dog hair all over our bathroom. Too bad. Better post next time, I promise.

1 comment:

Alison said...

When do I get to meet Lily!!