I just keep posting pictures of Albuquerque here to promote the commune.
After spending lots of time together for three days in a row without a TV (we're saving up for Tim's dream flat screen - oh boy!), we get a little slap happy.
Like we're folding sheets and Tim asks if he can fold it like he folded the American flag when he was in color guard in 3rd grade. He does this complete with a military march and salute as he puts it in the linen closet. I cannot keep my composure standing up but manage to salute as I am laughing on the bed.
Like Tim says, "Oh yeah, I meant to put that mirror up today, but..." And I say, "Oh yeah, I meant to hang more pictures up today, but instead I took a nap and ate Dots in bed."
Like we seriously consider starting to watch "Lost" on hulu.com for the first time.
Like Tim wonders aloud if we could get our own reality TV show about us going on bike rides, playing with Lily, and going to various nurseries in search of the perfect succulents. Because that's what we did today.
2 comments:
Yeah you're going to want to be REAL careful with LOST. Trust me. I started it on Netflix. But honestly, you'll find the Internet really has all you need. I've even found a youtube site that has some good Food Network shows!
Actually, I still want TV, I'm just trying to make myself feel better because Eric won't get it for me. Can we have it at the commune?
I know I just don't think I can commit to Lost. And I'm not buying that the internet has all I need, but I wish that were true. Of course the commune will have cable, who else is going to watch my kids??
Post a Comment