Monday, October 11, 2010

Balloon Fiesta

It was cold.

It was dark.

It was earlier than I like to be conscious.

It was worth it.






There was something for everyone. A cow for my Wisconsin friends.

New Mexico pride.

For my VA friends.

And for the Star Wars fans.


Ok, maybe there wasn't anything for the Coke product fans.

Cami and Billie.


Grandma Batt, me, Cami, Billie, Kathy

And for the Milwaukee friends, remember cute Miss Brynn? I got to go to the Balloon Fiesta with her one night, but we didn't get to see much because the weather turned foul. But here she is, in her last year of her ER residency!




4 comments:

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

Wow looks like fun! I can't believe your Lily is already a year old. Hope you're enjoying New Mexico!

svmama3 said...

It looks COLD! It also looks awesome! maybe some day I will get to go to it!

xoxo

Katie said...

Too cool! I got to see the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Battle Creek, MI when I was in college- brings back those memories:) Happy Birthday to the baby... I mean BIG girl! (I can remember going to her shower... where has the time gone?!)

T & E's Blog said...

Ha Ha! Fun! Did you see pictures of our balloon festival on our blog? Those are fun!!