Friday, October 22, 2010

Sometimes I Freak Out

Sometimes I freak out and I can't take out the trash at night because there are clicking bugs in the trees. I can hear them clicking and I don't know what they are but I'm pretty sure they are going to drop in my hair, crawl down my shirt, and EAT MY FACE OFF. I know that could happen so I make Tim take out the trash.

Sometimes I freak out when we go to the library and even though it doesn't look that clean I think, hey, I'll be the cool, laid back mom, and I let my baby crawl on the floor. And then when she's crawling on the floor she goes to move a book, and a roach crawls out! Then I really freak out and I scoop her up and we run back to the car, and of course she isn't wearing shoes and before I can get out the hand sanitizer her hands and feet are in her mouth. Then I really really freak out because for sure, my baby is covered in roach eggs.

Sometimes I freak out when, a couple of days after Tim and I looked up stuff about roaches crawling in people's ears (no I don't remember why we did this), I feel this weird thrumming in my ear and I am now positively convinced that I have a roach in my ear. If that makes you not want to hang out with me, I understand. I'm kind of freaking out right now anyway.

7 comments:

T & E's Blog said...

Oh you crack me up!!!! I freak out at the fact that I wake up in the morning with spider bites on me!!! So...basically that means spiders are crawling on me in the middle of the night? Nice.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog!You're hilarious!! Don't feel bad, I freak out at roaches too....and every other insect. GROSS!

Kings of the Mountain said...

You just need to go the city of Alburquerque website and click on the link...you know, THE link. Don't say I didn't warn you! :)

Kaleb and Abby Widmier said...

A little neurotic...I like it! It just makes up part of your awesome personality!! :) Your posts always crack me up. Hope things are going well for you guys! Miss you!

Frank B. Baiamonte said...

That's probably not a roach crawling around in your ear . . . more likely an earwig. Whatever you do, don't watch a certain old episode of The Twilight Zone.

Rhino said...

Roaches are terrifying!

Jenny said...

i'm a freaker-outer too. there are just so many things to freak out about it's hard not to sometimes.