Monday, October 11, 2010

Party Rauch-Style

We were lucky enough to have some of Tim's family out for the Balloon Fiesta, including his parents, his Grandma, Cami, Billie, Ashleigh, Kyle, and the Wells family. We had a sweet quadruple birthday party for Lily, Ashleigh, Cami, and Billie. We appreciate all the driving and traveling that everyone did to get here, but I think the award for "Worst Trip To Albuquerque" goes to Ashleigh, who threw up several times on her way here due to being sick, and all on her birthday, too. I decided that for this year at least, October 8th should be renamed: Ashleigh's Barfday.

Me with birthday girls Billie and Cami.

Tim's cousin Lindsey came with her husband and kiddos from Logan, Utah.

Lily never hugs anyone else like this. She adores her cousin Billie.

Grandma Batt, Billie, Cami.

Lisa, Cameron's cute date to the party (who so kindly put together Lily's new playset with Cameron), Cameron, Timbo

What would a birthday party be without some trauma? Lily checking out this penguin, which bounces back at ya when you hit it.

Trying to get it away from her.

"It keeps coming back! No matter what I do, it keeps coming back!" Don't worry, we're doing exposure therapy with the penguin so that she can play with it one day. Today we looked at it while Lily sat in my lap and clung to my neck. We'll forge ahead.

You've been waiting for these.

Going in for the kill.

She definitely still has some chocolate frosting up her nose, and Tim was concerned at first that she was going to suffocate.

Blissed out.

Aunt Wendy

Paige and Jack kindly helped Lily open her presents. They were very sweet with Lily the entire time and Lily loved the attention.

Getting tired - so much partying!

Grandma Batt, Billie, Cami, Ashleigh, Kathy, Lily, and of course, Tim.

Grandma Rauch, just checking to see if Lily's still uber-flexible.

Aunt Ashleigh, even when sick, is always willing to share her iPad with the kiddos. Lily was busy on the drawing app.

3 comments:

svmama3 said...

I love how many pics of Lily I've seen lately of Lily with her finger up her nose...haha, she is hilarious and I love her! Happy bday! You should be getting a little something from us in the mail soon.

Mack Attack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mack Attack said...

Okay, so cute! And I have to tell you that Blaine got that same penguin for Christmas last year and was scared to death of it. We never ended up playing with it....