Monday, January 24, 2011

She Walks!

Well, last weekend Lily decided to give in and follow the crowd. We have a walker now. I love it. Everyone said I wouldn't love it, but I love it. You'll understand why when I explain how much fun it was to take Lily along with me to my OB appointments and give a urine sample while trying to keep her from crawling on the gross bathroom floor. So fun!








9 comments:

Chelsey said...

All my kids were late walkers, and I loved it when they started walking! Yay for no more carrying! Maybe it's only when they start young that you dread the walking phase.

Katie said...

Yeah Lily! Are those the tiniest piggy tails ever?? LOVE 'EM! And love the skirt too. Is she practicing her belly dancing with her shirt off for Tim's grand opening?:)

Stef said...

I love the starter walk...so cute. Like they could fall any minute. I am one of those moms that push my kids down...not really. But the sooner the walk, the sooner they will be dating. Can't they just stop walking all together and forever want to sit by my side and play???

svmama3 said...

Love her zebra tutu!!! SHe is such a babe! I remember LOVING when Katie started walking too because by that age, it is SO much easier to do everything if they walk, like going to the park, etc. Yay Lilly! Wish I could come over and watch her walk and play with her!

T & E's Blog said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you are even busier now keeping up with the munchkin! Sorry I always call her that...she just is one! :)

darbie said...

Dude! Why are you taking her to your doctors appointments! Drop her off at my house, silly girl! You better call me next time! Carly has that same tutu, it looks so much cuter when they can walk in it, huh?

Kings of the Mountain said...

Oh my TUTU!! So CUTE! And I agree. Walking is MUCH better. The climbing on the bookcases that follows is somewhat less desirable, but the walking-that's good stuff! By the way, I think your perfect day looks just like my perfect day. Except we would also meet you and Lily and Dirk at the park. :)

Shalet said...

She's sure stinkin cute. I'll take her anytime!!

Dora Thomas said...

Where have I been? She is a walker toddler now, so cute. Harper still on her knees. my blog: doraabq.blogspot.com