Barfing on a plane.
I've done it twice now, so I'm kind of a veteran. It's hard to say which time was worse. The time I threw up all over the floor of the plane, because an old man cut in front of me in line to the bathroom and I couldn't find a bag, OR
the time I threw up while sitting between two strange men, with Lily on my lap, while pregnant, into a bag, while Lily laughed and hit the bag, getting barf all over my shirt.
It's a toss up. No pun intended.
7 comments:
Ohhhh Sara! I'm sorry! But I must admit I laughed out loud at Lily because I can just picture a kid her age finding it amusing and smacking the bag and laughing as she did it.
Perhaps something you can look back at and laugh. Or not:)
Yikes! When did this happen? Seriously, there is nothing worse than throwing up. It makes me shudder just thinking about it. It's bad enough in the privacy and cleanliness of your own bathroom, but on the plane...
Oh Sara! No fun at all! Great, great memories I'm sure, at least something to maybe laugh about in a few years!
Okay Sara, it's time for to buy stock in morning chicness bags:
http://www.morningchicnessbags.com/
Vomiting has never been so glamorous! I'm sad I didn't invent this. It's a perfect product for pregnant women all over the world.
Plus, if you're not as sick as you anticipated, you're already set up with party bags for your next kiddy birthday!
Oh man. That is something that I have never experienced. Throwing up in a bad and then having my child think it is a toy. UGh!!
I have also vomited twice on a plane but both times I had a window seat and was able to politely wreck like a sick cat and turned into the corner I created with my shoulders and the seat in front of me... Just last week it happened and I was SO miserable that Nathan (who had a seat a few rows back and over... it was Christmas which therefore means two seats together are worth more than world peace) switched seats and bought me a $5 can of Pringles when I finished and I was then super hungry... that's true love! :P
This is disgusting. Have you thought about Dramamine?
Post a Comment