Embarassing pregnancy facts for your sheer enjoyment:
1. My belly button has been like that since I was about 2 months along. It's awkward. Tim acts like it's a microphone to speak to the baby. It's funny.
2. While getting dressed the other day, I sneezed. And peed on my toe a tiny bit.
Sara, I'm so with you on the loss of bladder control! It's terrible! I've never had that happen before, and it makes me want to die. But your belly is cute. I'm not that brave, since I have a million stretch marks and flab that no one wants to see.
Embarrassing fact: I now pee my pants almost everytime I vomit, and when I'm pregnant that is a lot of times. I hear it just gets worse the more children you have.
Haha. I'm not even pregnant and I pee when I sneeze. Sheesh! My button always concaves inward, which I think it really weird. But not anymore. We are D-O-N-E done.
10 comments:
Sara, I'm so with you on the loss of bladder control! It's terrible! I've never had that happen before, and it makes me want to die. But your belly is cute. I'm not that brave, since I have a million stretch marks and flab that no one wants to see.
Embarrassing fact: I now pee my pants almost everytime I vomit, and when I'm pregnant that is a lot of times. I hear it just gets worse the more children you have.
you look cute!
That is one amazing belly button! Mine has never done that; which I must admit, I do not mind. :) Cute little belly though!
Loving the updates! Such a cute belly wants me to squeeze it!(or use it as a microphone...)
Get those kegels going Sara! 10 times at every stoplight.
Just kidding kind of.
Haha. I'm not even pregnant and I pee when I sneeze. Sheesh!
My button always concaves inward, which I think it really weird. But not anymore. We are D-O-N-E done.
Lovin' the belly, lady. And don't worry. It really is like Billy Madison says, "Everyone my age pees their pants! It's the coolest!" :)
Lookin' good and I'm sure glad I'm not the only one who pees on things! (when I'm pregnant!!!!)
You seriously just made my day! Thanks for the laughs. I needed that!
Post a Comment