Saturday, February 19, 2011

Neighborhood Smiles :)

I am a little bit dense and uploaded all of these pictures in reverse order. Enjoy the tour!


Killer custom pillows and upholstered benches. (Gracias Wendy!)


A nice staff break room, because I am nothing if not a compassionate, caring, wonderful employer.


Nice photos, cousin Lindsey.


A nice place to take care of #1 or #2.


Hard to see the "Welcome to the Neighborhood" on the door leading back to the treatment area. It's there though.


So festive, so much love.


The hallway.


Looking from reception area to check out desk


Ehat's amazing photo skills. Do those chairs match the walls? Yes.


Welcome desk.


10 comments:

Kay Winkelman said...

Impressive. Beautiful. Serene. Cool. I love it!

Shalet Godfrey said...

We're diggin it too! Looks amazing! What photos did Ehat take? GREAT JOB!!!!! We love it! You. Guys. Rock.

Karisa and John said...

Wow, it looks fabulous! The blue color scheme is so restful and soothing. Smart pick-- the patients will be in such a calm mood when they're in there.

svmama3 said...

Oh wow , I LOVE it!!! Congrats you guys!!! Can't wait to see it!Lione you!

Kristie said...

that looks SOOOO nice Sara! The nicest dentist office I've seen in Albuquerque for sure... :)

Doug & Jen said...

I love it! Doug loves the pic that Chris did...everytime he's in Ehat's office he wants to take it off the wall and take it down to his place. I'm so glad everything is going so well!

Katie said...

YeeaaahhH! Congrats- it looks great!!!!!!!!!!

May I recommend you add the first picture from your 'bump it up' post to the waiting room? Ya know- just to spice it up:P

Way to go guys!!

Erin B. said...

Love it!! Literally the BEST art I've ever seen up in a doctor's office!! You all rock!

Stef said...

It does look really nice. Did you do something about that famous dentist office smell.

Jared and Tania said...

OMG! You guys have your own office! It looks so awesome! I'd want to get my teeth worked on there any day! lol Congrats to your little growing family. Sara, you rock girl! And congrats on the new little girl coming your way!!!